Remove or Avoid an IRS Tax Lien
IRS Tax Lien Attorneys The IRS has an arsenal of weapons used to collect back taxes. If you are delinquent in paying back taxes, you are subject to a serious collection action called a tax lien. You need to help of a qualified IRS tax lien attorney to take action now to prevent having your finances restricted. Our IRS tax lien professionals at National Tax Debt (NTD) can resolve your tax problems, quickly and accurately.
What Is an IRS Tax Lien?
How IRS Action Can Work Against You
Before an IRS tax lien can be filed against you, the following criteria must be met:
- The tax liability has been assessed
- A written “Notice and Demand for Tax Payment” has been sent
- You have refused or are unable to pay off your tax debt within ten days of receiving the noticeOnce this criteria is met and an IRS tax lien is established, it will appear on your credit report. Having record of an IRS attachment in your credit history can ruin your financial future. Your IRS tax lien remains public record until the amount is paid in full. This is a method used by the IRS to embarrass or intimidate you into accepting an impossible agreement. National Tax Debt will take control of your tax problems and expedite them to a fair and favorable solution.
It Is Important to Have NTD on Your Side
- Legal representation with the IRS
- Prevention of tax liens
- Withdrawal of tax liens
- Release of bank levies
- Repayment negotiations (such as debt reduction and installment agreements)
- Tax debt elimination
- Accurate submission of unfiled tax returns
- Federal and IRS tax lien settlement and resolution
Let National Tax Debt relieve your stress and help you regain financial freedom!
IRS Tax Lien
Call our friendly and knowledgeable tax relief agents at (800) 206-0951.