Payment Plan with IRS?
Qualify for Fresh Start Program Instead and Quickly Settle your IRS Debt*
No Upfront Fees or Costs. Free IRS Tax Consultation.
Benefits of Settlement under the IRS Fresh Start Program
Settle your IRS Debt for 10% or Less
Avoid a Lien or Levy
The IRS has expanded tax payer options to avoid a levy or lien under the Fresh Start Program.
IRS Payment Plan – Expanded Options
Fresh Start also offers expanded options for Installment Agreements.
Our Tax Relief Credentials
IRS Fresh Start Program; IRS Payment Plan
The IRS has tax settlement programs for people who have IRS tax debt and do not have the means to pay. There are several solutions including an Offer in Compromise and IRS Payment Plan.
- Instead of paying the IRS in installments, you may qualify for a IRS tax settlement under Fresh Start.
- An Offer in Compromise (also known as a Settlement Agreement), would get you out from under the IRS in a short period of time for a small percentage of what you currently owe.
- If you don’t qualify for a settlement agreement under Fresh Start, we can help arrange an IRS monthly payment plan for you.
Call Us for a FREE Consultation: (800) 206-0951
In 2014, Our Clients Had 97% of Their IRS Debt Forgiven
In 2014, National Tax Debt clients paid an average of 3% of their outstanding IRS debt tax debt. This is a 97% reduction of their total IRS tax debt. We can’t guarantee these results with every client. However, we have a proven track record of getting low IRS settlements for our clients.
Our legal professionals are very aggressive in getting the best settlement for our clients.
In 2014, our clients IRS debt totaled $10,510,714, over ten million dollars. We settled it for just $300,403.
We Specialize In:
- Stop Wage Garnishments
- Remove Bank Account Levy
- Reduce or Eliminate Tax Debt
- End Penalties & Interest
- Solve Payroll Tax Problems
- Negotiate Tax Settlements
- We File Your Past Due Tax Returns
- Easy Pay with No Upfront Fees
Why Choose National Tax Debt?
No Upfront Fees or Costs
Easy pay so that you can take action on your IRS debt today!