IRS Fresh Start Program
Settle your IRS Debt for a Fraction; Qualify for an Offer in Compromise*
No Upfront Fees or Costs. Free IRS Tax Consultation.
Get Free of IRS Debt under Fresh Start Initiative
Pay Less Than 10% of your IRS Debt with an OIC
If you qualify for an Offer in Compromise, we can settle your IRS debt for 10% or less of your back tax debt.*
Fresh Start also offers expanded options for Installment Agreements.
Avoid a Levy or Lien
The IRS has expanded tax payer options to avoid a levy or lien under the Fresh Start Initiative
Our Tax Relief Credentials
Qualify for the IRS Fresh Start Program
Under the Fresh Start Program we can settle your IRS tax debt under either the Offer in Compromise Program or with an Installment Agreement.
- Settle your IRS debt for 10% or less of what you owe, if you qualify, with an Offer in Compromise.
- Avoid a Lien or Levy with the expanded options under the Fresh Start Program.
- Get free of IRS debt in a short period of time.
- Expanded Installment Agreement options if you don’t qualify for an Offer in Compromise.
In just 15 minutes of your time, National Tax Debt can qualify you under the IRS Fresh Start Program.
Call Us for a FREE Consultation: (800) 294-1700
In 2014, Our Clients Had 97% of Their IRS Debt Forgiven
In 2014, National Tax Debt clients paid an average of 3% of their outstanding IRS debt tax debt. This is a 97% reduction of their total IRS tax debt. We can’t guarantee these results with every client. However, we have a proven track record of getting low IRS settlements for our clients.
Our legal professionals are very aggressive in getting the best settlement for our clients.
In 2014, our clients IRS debt totaled $10,510,714, over ten million dollars. We settled it for just $300,403.
We Specialize In:
- Stop Wage Garnishments
- Remove Bank Account Levy
- Reduce or Eliminate Tax Debt
- End Penalties & Interest
- Solve Payroll Tax Problems
- Negotiate Tax Settlements
- We File Your Past Due Tax Returns
- Easy Pay with No Upfront Fees
Why Choose National Tax Debt?
No Upfront Fees or Costs
Easy pay so that you can take action on your IRS debt today!